Special Interest Groups
Gather your group for a one-of-a-kind journey
A Journey for Every Interest Abercrombie & Kent's group travel department creates rewarding journeys for any interest, from art and architecture to history and contemporary culture. We work hand in hand with your alumni society, museum group, and wine and food group or employee rewards program. The result is a carefully crafted instinctive journey perfectly tailored to your unique interests:
- For wildlife lovers and conservationists, a vacation to the Galápagos, featuring land and sea excursions among the islands'
- A food-lover's journey with a private visit to a gelateria, a picnic on a Provençal hilltop or fresh seafood served on an ice-carved
table atop a glacier
- An artistic journey with a private visit to a Chinese opera academy or a private choral concert in a beautiful cathedral
- A chance for your environmental group to help ant poaching efforts in Masai Mara or visit the scientists of Lizard Island Research
Station in the Great Barrier Reef
- A visit to Peru, where your group adopts a school and works directly with the children, or assists the local residents as they work
To know about special interest group please visit our below countries:
Middle East & North Africa
China & Orient
Beach & Island escapes
Speak to a consultant on +91 11 46001600 or click here to send an email.